Personal Training Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of all personal training sessions.
Terms and Conditions
· These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Charlotte Wright trading as WOMENFIT.
· Your agreement with WOMENFIT is made up of your completed and signed Personal Training Information form and these terms and conditions. These documents together form a legal agreement between us, so please make sure that you read them carefully and understand them. If you have any questions, please ask.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
· Session purchases can be made to WOMENFIT in person, via email or telephone to Charlotte Wright.
· Payments for taster sessions, single sessions, flexible packages and home personal training must be received in full no later than 1 working day before the client starts their training sessions with WOMENFIT.
· Pre-paid training sessions are non-transferable to any other party.
· All fees paid are non-refundable.
· All flexible packages purchased must be used within the agreed period as stated by WOMENFIT.
· Payments can either be made by BACS or cash, to be agreed in advance with WOMENFIT.
· In the event payment is not received 1 working day prior to the training session WOMENFIT can cancel the session with immediate effect by sending email / text message notice.
· In the event a Session Price is to be increased WOMENFIT will notify the client 60 days before the increase commences.
Standing Order Payments for Personal Training
Standing Order is available for Personal Training pay monthly options and the prenatal trimester package only.
All standing order Personal Training sessions must be used within the calendar month to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the calendar month will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months.
There is a 3-month minimum commitment to all standing order Personal Training pay monthly options and the Prenatal Trimester Package. 3 full months must be completed before you will be entitled to cancel any sessions.
A standing order can be set up to be paid on a date during the month that suits you, the client. WOMENFIT must be informed of this date by the client.
If after 3 months, the client wishes to cancel any ongoing training with WOMENFIT, the client must inform, via email or in writing, addressed to Charlotte Wright.
· WOMENFIT require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. This request is to be made directly to Charlotte Wright. If you do not provide a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice, you may lose that session and no refund will be given.
· Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between you and WOMENFIT.
· Where unforeseen circumstances arise such as an emergency and the session has to be cancelled it will be at the discretion of WOMENFIT to either take payment for the session missed or rearrange this session.
· WOMENFIT will give at least 24 hours’ notice if Charlotte Wright is unable to conduct the session and payment will not be taken for that session.
· All clients will be given at least 7 days’ notice if the personal trainer (Charlotte Wright) is to take a holiday.
· If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
Home Personal Training
· If home sessions are 5 miles or more from the M20 area an additional mileage charge will apply. This is to be agreed between both the client and WOMENFIT.
Personal Training Programmes
· Personalised personal training programmes will be sent out to the client within 5 working days from their initial training session. This excludes bank holidays.
Health and Safety
· All clients much wear appropriate clothing and footwear to participate in a personal training session with WOMENFIT.
· WOMENFIT will not be liable for any personal belongings of the client.
· All clients must complete a full PAR Q FORM before commencement of any personal training sessions with WOMENFIT.
· All clients must declare any illness or injury before commencing any personal training sessions with WOMENFIT.
· If it is deemed inappropriate for the client to train due to injury or illness the client will be expected to obtain a GP or midwife clearance to exercise letter.
· Any and all use of WOMENFIT Personal Training’s facilities shall be at the client’s own risk at all times. The client shall not utilise any equipment unless she knows the appropriate usage.
· WOMENFIT shall not be liable for any injuries, physical impact or damages to the client, or the property of the client, or be subject to any claim arising out of the use of the premises and/or of the equipment made available to the users.